30 Days of Beauty ~ What's in your bag...

Day 9 is all about what's in my bag, or purse. I am constantly changing my bag. To me it's just another great way to accessorize and its much more fun to change it up once in a while. 

Here is a quick snapshot of all the stuff (a.k.a junk) in my purse....

The heart glasses are my daughters... :) 

This is actually a pretty light load for me but I have also downsized my purse so that is helping me to keep my "stuff" under control. The purse is from an adorable boutique up in Vermont. I did find the brand on Amazon; The Same Direction is the name and there are a ton of cute bags and backpacks. 

My wallet was from Target for I think $12-$13.00 and I love it! It has two different zippered sections. One that holds my cash, cards and other items and the second zipper section holds my checkbook. 

Now onto the other items...


Surprisingly I don't carry much makeup in my purse. I have a small cosmetic bag (also from Target) and just a few necessities. I have a Prestige eyebrow pencil, Benefit They're Real Mascara, Maybelline Eye Shadow Quad, a Maybelline Concealer Stick and a few random Lip Glosses (Revlon Balm Stains, NYX Butter Gloss, Bare Minerals Gloss and L'oreal Gloss.) I normally carry a pressed powder but it recently broke and I have not replaced it yet. 

And because I have kids I also have the following at all times...


And if you noticed from the first picture I almost always have a couple DumDum Suckers in my purse. You never know when Child A or Child B is going to lose it while you're out running errands. It just pays to be somewhat prepared! 

Not a very exciting post and I would be happy to share more details if anybody wants them! I am also planning on skipping Day 10. It's least favorite bag. That seems kind of silly to post about so stay tuned while I skip ahead to Day 11 ~ Brows!!! 

Comments

Popular Posts