Beach bound beauty....

Many of you probably know that my neighbor is Ashley Sorbello (from Ashley Sorbello Photography), and you have probably seen her model for me in the past. After the last shoot I did with her (see that here....), she approached me about doing a beach session. As in I would do her makeup AND take her picturesI was a little flabbergasted....but also said "um, yeah!!!!"

Ashley just recently had extensions put in from her stylist (who also happens to be her sister) at Spa Villa and she had it curled in loose beachy waves....I kept her makeup very bronzy and shimmery, imagine a classic Victoria's Secret look.

It's a little unnerving taking pictures of a photographer, but I think ~ I hope that I managed to look like I knew what I was doing! It was actually really hard to choose what pics to post...they really turned out great! But here are just a few.....



Photography & Makeup by Miranda
Hair by Rebecca Gellenthin at Spa Villa

Comments

Popular Posts