Lavish Palette by Anastasia Beverly Hills...

I am obsessed. 

I am in love. 

I cannot live without this palette!

You may remember my review about the Anastasia Beverly Hills review of her Catwalk palette (see here...) I thought I really loved that palette. But the new Lavish Palette has taken top spot.

This set features 10 gorgeous eye shadows, in a handy removable eye shadow palette, a mini Covet Waterproof Eyeliner in black, a mini Perfect Brow Pencil in soft brown, full-sized Anastasia Beverly Hills Tweezers, and a dual ended lining and blending brush. 

You also get a great little booklet that features step-by-step makeup looks.

These shadows are extremely pigmented, and blend beautifully.  The colors in this palette coordinate perfectly with each other and the looks you can create with this palette are endless. For me this palette is perfect for fall because it has such a warm color base. There are 4 matte shades, 5 shades that are slightly shimmery, and 1 that has glitter in it. 

Here are some color swatches of all 10 colors...

L to R: Cream, Antique, Rum Cake, Moss and Truffle

L to R: Ballet, Orange Soda, Sienna, Pink Sapphire and Black Diamond

Here are a few looks that I created with the palette.  

Wearing Cream, Truffle and Black Diamond

Wearing Cream, Sienna, Truffle and Moss

The set retails for $38.00, which I think is a great deal considering all that you get.  I purchased mine from Sephora but you can also purchase it from the Anastasia Beverly Hill website.

I would highly suggest this palette for anybody that loves makeup as much as I do...or even if you are looking for an all around palette with a wide range of colors. As you can see you can do pretty dramatic looks but you can also do very natural looks with the matte colors. 

I am really looking forward to creating more looks with this palette. Be sure to follow me on Facebook and my Instagram for quick tips, photos of my work and other beauty related stuff.  See you all soon!

Comments

Popular Posts