Bridal Trial ~ Luann

Earlier in the week I had the pleasure of doing a bridal trial for LuAnn. She was so sweet and funny...I had some great laughs while I was with her.  Not only was I doing a trial for LuAnn but also her gorgeous 15 year old daughter.

LuAnn had informed me that she loves a smokey eye and was not afraid of wearing her makeup a little heavier than normal ~ a gal after my own heart! LuAnn has big beautiful brown eyes so I really wanted to play them up with a little bit of copper, dark brown and a tiny bit of black.  I gave her a really luminous glow to her cheeks and we kept the lips pretty neutral so the eyes could be the showcase. 


For LuAnn's daughter I kept the makeup soft and smokey...but not too smokey, she is only 15 (wink, wink). I used a tinted moisturizer on her flawless skin, a pearl color eyeshadow all over her lid and a matte brown along her lash line and a little bit into the crease. I dusted a pink blush to the apples of her cheeks and finished it off with a pretty coral lip gloss.


Such lovely ladies! I am really excited for LuAnn's big day and can't wait to help her celebrate!

Comments

Popular Posts