L'oreal leMatte & leLaque Reviews...

Limited Edition.

That usually means something really cool is not going to be around for long.

When I see a sign that says "limited edition" it screams "buy me!". 

I was not disappointed with these new lip crayons from L'oreal.  There are two types; LeMatte and LaLaque, and they are both fantastic. These crayons are extremely pigmented and even though two of them are matte they are not drying on the lips.  I bought three colors; No~Matte R What (a medium nudge beige), Lacque-Onic (a blue toned red), and Matte~R of Fact (a deep burgundy). 

I have not worn the red in any looks yet but have done the beige and the burgundy and have been thrilled with both of them.  The nude~beige was great with MAC's Spice lip liner....it gave it a little more of a deeper tone which works well with my skin tone. But this color would be great all by itself or topped with a clear gloss.  The burgundy was amazing, it lasted for quite a long time and was spot on for Fall makeup looks. 

I believe that I paid around $6.50 for these - because they are limited edition they are not sold online and once they are gone they are gone.  I purchased mine at Target, and have looked at a couple of the chain drugstores and have not seen them. So either they sold out or they did not carry them.  I think that there were eight colors, and I might try to go back for a few more. 

Here are a few swatches....

This picture was taken with a flash

Any limited edition items that you have fallen in love with? Would love to hear from you!

Comments

Popular Posts