30 Days of Beauty ~ Favorite Lipstick

Day 4 of the 30 Days of Beauty presented quite a challenge for me. I am more of a lip gloss kind of girl BUT I have a bazillion lipsticks in my collection.  Most of which end up in my professional makeup kit. Which of course is great for the Brides that I work with. 

After perusing my kit and my personal collection I realized that I had one brand that was in both ~ Milani Color Statement Lipsticks (as well as some of their other lip products.) 

The Color Statement Lipsticks are amazing! These lipsticks have a creamy formula and contain Vitamin A, C, & E and they are Paraben-Free. They come in a variety of different textures; vinyl, metallic, cream, shimmer, pearl and matte. Something for everyone! 
I have 7 different shades, 5 of my own personal use and 2 that are in my kit. *after taking my pictures I realized I forgot to include the two shades from my kit: Nude Creme and Dulce Caramelo


Here are some color swatches...

L to R: Sugar Glaze, Teddy Bare, Flamingo Pose, Fruit Punch and Rose Hip

These swatches were with just one swipe of the lipstick so you can see how pigmented they are. The Color Statement Lipsticks have a fruity smell, almost like watermelon. But it's not overpowering once on your lips. 

Some of the other products I love from Milani are their Brilliant Shine Lip glosses and the Color Statement Lip liners. 




Here are some swatches of the lip liners and the glosses: 

Top to Bottom: Nude, Cocomo, and Brandy
L to R: Nude Touch, Luminous, and Mai-Tai
One of the other reasons I love this line is its affordability. Milani is a drugstore brand and can be found at CVS, Kmart and Walgreens. The Color Statement Lipsticks retail for $5.49, the lip liners retail for $3.99-$4.99 and the Glosses retail for $5.49. Many times I buy stuff when it's on sale.  Go check them out...you won't be disappointed!

Stay tuned for Day 5 ~ Favorite You Tube Beauty Guru! 

Comments

Popular Posts