Review~ Organix Moroccan Argan Oil.....

 I am loving products with Argan Oil in them right now.  Many of you might remember one of my favorites a while back, the Got 2B Oil-Licious Triple Oil Styling OilAnd just last week I posted of my love (obsession) of the Josie Maran Argan Oil.

Recently I posted an article (on my facebook page- Makeup by Miranda) about skin care products to use once the weather heats up. One of them in particular was the Organix Moroccan Argan Dry Body Oil.  I received this over a week ago but wanted make sure I had ample time to try it out before I posted on it.

The bottle has the following claim: "Lavish dry body oil with an exclusive Moisture Lock System made of a precious blend of quickly absorbing pure Moroccan Argan Oil to restore elasticity, with sugar cane and willow bark to soften, giving a rradiant glow and rice milk and bamboo extract to make skin supple and touchable all over. "

The idea is that you massage the oil generously all over the body during your shower and then rinse, then after the shower you can use a few more drops on damp skin to really lock in the moisture. 
Or you can pour under running bath water and soak.

Soooo....I have done all three. I did each of the three steps separately so that I would get a good idea of how they work. I really liked using this in the shower. I used my regular body wash and then used this immediately following. One of the things I didn't like about this in the shower is that it's really hard to control coming out of the bottle. It's a plastic bottle and it just pours out so you have to be really careful about how much you tip the bottle. But after my shower my skin looked dewy and felt incredibly soft, but not greasy.

I also used it in the bath. That was nice as well. I felt a bit more greasy after using it in the bath but still nice. **WARNING- my bath tub was SLICK after doing this. PLEASE BE EXTRA CAREFUL getting in and out of the tub. I basically had to clean my tub right after I got out. That was not so relaxing.

Lastly I used it on dry skin. This was my least favorite way of using the product. It didn't seem to soak in quite as well as when used in the shower or bath. Using it this way really made me feel slimy, and that is not good once the weather really warms up. I am looking do stay hydrated NOT feel like a greaseball!

The cost was reasonable, $6.99 for a 6.8 oz bottle. A little seems to go a long way, I have barely made a dent in it. I don't think this would be something I would re-purchase, however I will use it till it's gone. 

Have any of you tried this? Or maybe a similar product? Would love to hear about it! 

Comments

Popular Posts