Review of Manna Kadar Glossware....

Next up from my Wantable Beauty Box is the Manna Kadar Glossware. I am in love with this lip gloss!! This was from another company that I had not heard of but if the rest of their products are anything like the Glossware, I am impressed. 

The color I received is called Watermelon and the color in the tube is slightly deceiving. It looks much brighter than it goes on. At first I thought I was not going to like this because it felt a little sticky, somewhat thick. But it goes on very sheer and wears beautifully throughout the day.
This gloss is formulated to give extreme shine as well as nourishing your lips with Vitamin E.

The website claims that it's a long wear formula but I thought it wore off pretty quickly, as do most glosses. However, as it started to fade it left just the slightest hue of pinky-red to my lips. Which I love, because my lips naturally are very pale. 

This particular product retails for $19.00, and there are 10 shades all together. I would repurchase this again, maybe in a different color just to see if the others shades wore as well.  My all time favorite glosses are still by MAC but I am finding that I am going to this one more and more.

Stay tuned for my last Wantable Review: FACE Stockholm Blush!

Comments

Popular Posts