It's a KNOCKOUT!

For quite a while I have been thinking about subscribing to a beauty box. If you are not familiar with beauty boxes, they are usually monthly subscriptions (some are quarterly) with beauty related items. Sometimes it's makeup, maybe skin care and occasionally haircare. Over the last year they have exploded into the market. Not only are there beauty boxes but  there are subscriptions you can do for shoes, purses and jewelry. I of course knew that I wanted to do a beauty box....so I start doing some serious research!

I finally settled on Wantable.com.  Not only do they have a monthly service for makeup/beauty items they have one for jewelry! What I really like about this service is each box is packed with FULL SIZE PRODUCTS, handpicked from unique brands. They design your box based on a quiz you take when you sign up, so you can show the site what items you love, like, or dislike.

Originally I was going to do one post about all of the products but that would have been a seriously LONG  post. I decided that doing one post per product would be a little more informative.

First up is the KO - Knockout Cosmetics Nail Polish.  I received the color "Pool", which is Teal Blue. It has a matte finish....which is one of the latest trends for polish this summer. I was a little nervous about the matte finish as I thought it might be really thick. But I was very surprised by how smooth it went on my nails. I really loved how vibrant the color showed up even though it was matte. I decided to follow another trend and painted my ring finger another color, Island Coral by Sinful Colors. Here is the color combo together....

The KO Knockout Nail Polish retails for $14.00 and the Sinful Colors retails for $1.98.  I would probably not purchase the KO colors on their own but really love that it came with my beauty box! Stay tuned for more reviews on the rest of my Wantable.com Beauty Box!!

What is your favorite nail polish for summer? 
Do you have any go to colors that you use every year?

Comments

Popular Posts