Sleek Storm Palette....

A while back I featured a post about a new eye shadow palette I had ordered. It was from Sleek Cosmetics and it was 12 SUPER BRIGHT colors....see  here.  I have not done to many looks with it, just added pops of color here and there but I really loved the texture of the eye shadows and wanted to get a palette with a few more wearable shades. 

After randomly searching on Amazon I came across the Sleek Storm Palette and knew it was just the color group I was looking for. These palettes are really inexpensive but because they are a UK brand it takes a while to arrive and there is some extra cost in shipping. I really wish that Sleek Cosmetics would start selling in the US because I LOVE their palettes. The bad part is that the shipping is almost as much as the actual palette.

But on the other hand, I have to say it was worth it for this palette! I absolutely LOVE the colors. There are 12 eye colors, four of which are a matte finish. The rest are shimmery. The eye shadow colors are extremely pigmented, and blend beautifully! Here are some colors swatches....

Upper row of colors....
Lower row of colors....
Here is a recent look I created with this palette. I really love this palette and can't wait to try out a few more of the colors.
The shades in this palette would work well for any skin tone and eye color...and because there are four matte shadows there are a plethora of looks you could create. Anything from a natural daytime eye to a more dramatic evening look. I am on the fence about whether or not I will pick up a few more just because of the shipping. But who knows what tomorrow could bring.  *Wink*Wink.....

Comments

Popular Posts