Makeup Monday....

I am a Makeup Artist....I am a Makeup Artist. I am a Makeup Artist. 

I tell myself this all the time. Because I did not actually go to school for makeup so I sometimes feel that I am not really allowed to call myself that. When that happens I give myself a good slap and try my best to snap out of it. Then I decide that I need to do someones makeup just to make sure I still love it.

This morning I got to do just that. And I do still love it!

I have a neighbor, (who is gorgeous without a lick of makeup on....btw!) who so willingly let me do some fun makeup on her this morning. For no other reason than she found a picture and asked if I would do it for her. I love that. She had no where to go, no fancy event to attend - she just let me do what I do. And I love her for it! You may know her, Ashley Sorbello from Ashley Sorbello Photography....she was also my model from the Mom's of Beauty Pin-Up look. Her face was made for makeup....but don't take my word for it. Take a look below! 

Absolutely Stunning!


Comments

Popular Posts