Review of FACE Stockholm Blush...

I can't believe that June is almost done AND I have finally come to the last product review from my June Wantable Beauty Box. I saved the best for last!

The FACE Stockholm Blush was the first product that I tried when I received my box and I LOVE this blush. I received the color Crush.  It is the most pigmented, bright, beautiful blush I have ever owned. This blush is no joke....it packs on the color so if you plan on purchasing this blush go easy!

 The color swatch on the left is one swipe and on the right is the same swipe blended out. Crazy pigment!!!


The first day I used this I went way overboard and looked liked a clown, it was so bad I had to take it off and do my foundation all over. Whoops!

 But after working with it a few times I've got myself under control, and I have been wearing it daily. It blends out to the prettiest bright pink. Here is the blush with the rest of my makeup. It really gives you a gorgeous soft, pink cheek. 


This blush retails for $20, which seems pretty pricey for how small it is (only .1 oz, {2.8g}), compared to a MAC Blush, which retails for $21 for 6 g / 0.21 oz. But given how pigmented this blush it I am fairly certain it will last me quite a while! This is an item I will definitely repurchase. I am very interested in checking out some of their other items as well! 

What is your favorite blush? I tend to wear all different shades of blush, do you have a favorite color?

Comments

Popular Posts