MiA BelleZZa Shadow Crayon....

Next up for review is one of my favorite items from my June Wantable Beauty Box .
The MiA BelleZZa Shadow Crayon....

I have the Pink on the Right - Argento
Beside the fact that it's a gorgeous color, kind of a shimmery rose gold pink, I love that it's so easy to apply! This is a shadow crayon, basically an eye shadow that goes on like a pencil. I had never heard of this particular brand so I was excited to check out their site to see what other types of products they have.

This is an Italian Cosmetics Line. They offer a full range of makeup, from face primers & foundation to bronzers & blushes, and of course lip products.
MiA BelleZZa (pronounced MEE-ah Behl-LETS-sah) definition in Italian - "My Beauty". Their products are animal & cruelty free. 

I decided to wear this two different way to see how it would last. As a shadow all by itself and as a base to layer another color on top. 


This crayon goes on extremely creamy. It was also very pigmented, which was nice considering that the color is very light. When I wore it by itself I did get some creasing about half way through the day. But I wore it on a warm day so that could have been why. 

Worn as a base was fantastic. I applied this all over my lid, bringing it up to the crease and softly blending it out. I then added a similar pink color just over the lid and blended up to the crease. It was gorgeous. I wish that I would have snapped a picture of the finished look but I was in a hurry and running out the door.

There is a slight gold tone to this crayon and when I added a medium pink over it it just enhance the gold beautifully! 

This particular crayon retails for $19.50. I might consider purchasing this product again as I feel it worked really well as a base. I also love the idea that this could be thrown in my purse for touch ups, and it would travel well.  It was very similar to the MAC Paint Pots, which retail for $18.50. The downside to this product is that there are only two colors, whereas MAC offers 19 of the paint pots. 

All in all I was very pleased with this product and so far this would be an item I would seriously think about re-purchasing. Have you heard about this product? Ever tried any of their items? What is one of your favorite "easy" products? I would love to hear from you!

Comments

Popular Posts