Friday Favorites...

I have a slight obsession with chapstick.  I have it in just about every room in my house. Two of them are on my nightstand. I cannot stand to have dry lips, which of course is difficult to deal with in the winter. But I have a few tricks up my sleeve....

First is Bonne Bell Lip Smacker Lip Gloss, Dr. Pepper. I don't really consider this a lip gloss, more of a lip butter.  This balm doesn't really taste like Dr. Pepper but it does have a nice smell and it give yours lips instant moisture. One of the other things I really love about this product is that gives you just the slightest tint of color on your lips. Which is perfect on those days when I am just running around like crazy.

It comes in 3 others flavors: strawberry, vanilla, and bubble gum. And it's sold just about everywhere! Plus it's incredibly cheap, $1.99. I usually stock up and buy 2 or 3 at a time and keep them all over. One in the car, one if my purse on in the bathroom. As I said, slight obsession!

Next is something I use when I need a bit more hydration. Having 2 kids I have been familiar with Aquaphor Lotion for a long time, which is by far the best deep hydrating lotion out there. When I saw that they had a lip product I knew it was going to be awesome.

Aquaphor Lip Repair provides immediate relief for chapped cracked lips, and it's long lasting too! This product protects and helps heal dry lips to keep them smooth and healthy. It's fragrance free and preservative free as well.  I have seen this at multiple locations; Target, Wal~mart, most drugstores and it retails for about the same price, around $4.50 or so.

I would not be able to get through winter without these two products! What are some "must have" winter products you use? Anything you can't live without?

I think women should start to embrace their age. What's the alternative to getting older? You die. I can't change the day I was born. But I can take care of my skin, my body, my mind, and try to live my life and be happy. 
 ~ Olivia Munn 

Comments

Popular Posts