Friday Favorites...Revlon ColorStay Eyeshadow Quad

I have said this before. I love MAC eye shadows. They are incredibly pigmented and  so easy to blend! But with quality comes price so I am often on the look out for good eye shadows that I can use on myself for day to day and then save the good stuff for my kit.
Adventurous

Revlon makes quite a few products that I really like and one my favorites is there ColorStay Eyeshadow Quad. The quad has 4 eyeshadow colors that compliment each other. As well as a little picture on the back that give you a basic description of how to apply. The color payoff is really good and they blend well. I have 4 of the color quads~ Adventurous, Brazen, Inspired, and Embellish.

Embellish


Inspired
The price is extremely reasonable. It ranges from about $6 up to $7.99, depending on where you purchase. And they are sold just about everywhere.
Brazen

 Ulta is running a sale right now for the quads. Buy two, get one free! These are great little quads to travel with as well and with 17 colors quads to choose from, there is a perfect color set for anyone!

Comments

Popular Posts