Victoria Secret Shimmer...

I find all kinds of inspiration from looking at magazines. For the next Mom in my "Mom's of Beauty" series came by way of mail. A Victoria's secret catalog showed up in my pile of mail and I knew the perfect person to do this look for.  Victoria Secret models always have a sun kissed glow, as well as touchable, tousled waves...easy to do on my friend Erin. Who is a stunner - even before I started adding any makeup at all.

Erin is a mom of two boys as well as a piloxing instructor at Virtua's Center for Health Fitness in Voorhees, and evening classes at Clearview's community fitness program. This girl works hard! Erin has big, beautiful brown eyes so I really wanted to intensify them with some shimmery pinks & browns...following it up with a pouty pinky-brown lip.

 We started with tight curls and them brushed them through to get some beachy waves....



Just gorgeous! And she was so fun, willing to do whatever I or Amy asked. And big shout out and special thanks to Sweet Pea Pictures for helping me with all the pretty pictures!

Products Used:
Benefit "Hello Flawless" Oxygen Wow Liquid Foundation - I'm so money honey
Naked Palette - Sin, Half Baked, Smog, Darkhorse
Rimmel Glam Eyes Mascara - Extreme Black
Urban Decay Baked Bronzer - Baked
Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-hr Blush - Adventurous (This was also part of a limited edition set but here is a similar color.)
Revlon Colorstay Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain - Precious
M.A.C Tinted Lip Glass - Nymphette

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts