Mom's of Beauty ~ 50's Pin Up Style!

I am really loving this Mom's of Beauty series. I hope you are as well!!!

For the next series I wanted to do something fun. Nothing says fun to me like doing Pin Up Makeup. I love this classic look on the eye and then making the whole thing pop with a bright sexy red lip.  I had someone in mind for this look long before I had the whole idea pieced together. My neighbor has the perfect face for this style of makeup! Ashley is a full time photographer, (check out her link HERE) AND full time Mom to two boys, 9 and 5. You can imagine that she is on the go all the time!

I wanted to do a play on the typical "housewife" and do these pics at a laundromat...it was so much fun! But don't take my word for it take a look!

 Ugh....those cheekbones! To die for....



 Paying tribute to "Rosie the Riveter"....

 Not really a makeup shot but I just love how this one turned out! 



Thank you Ashley for being my gorgeous model.  I also want to say a very special Thank you to Sweet Pea Pictures, these sessions would not be nearly as beautiful without all your help!

Products Used: 
Revlon Colorstay Whipped Foundation - Nude
Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer - Nude
Urban Decay Basics Palette - Venus, Naked2, Faint
L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara - Black
Cover Girl Clean Pressed Powder - Tan
MAC Powder Blush - Well Dressed
Rimmel Lasting Finish 1000 Kisses Lip Liner - Nude
Wet-n-Wild Mega Last Lip Color - Red Velvet
Ardell Artificial Eyelashes - 116 Demi

Comments

Popular Posts