Smooth Intense....

During the winter months my hair and skin take a beating. I have naturally wavy hair so I try to let it air dry as much as I can.  Along with the natural wave I also have extremely dry hair and when I do air dry it I often get out of control frizz. I am always on the lookout (especially during winter) to find something that will help with the frizz and the dryness.   I may have found it! 

I picked up a new Shampoo & Conditioner by L'oreal Paris, and after using it only 1 time I am truly pleased.  It is part of a line called Advanced Haircare. There are 5 different types; Total Repair 5, Triple Resist, Color Vibrancy, Power Moisture, and Smooth Intense. I picked Smooth Intense to help with all my frizz.

L'oreal Advanced Haircare - Smooth Intense

This particular product is supposed to give you 72 hours of frizz free hair.  Below is the website info:
For Fragile, Thinning Hair
Instantly helps reinforce hair from root to core to tip leaving hair stronger and more resistant to hair fall due to breakage.
Up to 3 x stronger, More resistant hair***

With Concentrated Arginine-K Complex™
  • Nourishes root to tip
  • Reinforces strands
  • Resists breakage
Along with the shampoo & conditioner there is a Frizz Taming Serum and Xtreme Straight Creme. It was very reasonable in price as well. I bought my shampoo & conditioner at Wal~Mart for $3.97 each.

On a day that I want to straighten my hair I typically have to blow it 90% dry, then round brush it straight, then use my straightening iron to get it really smooth. After just one use of this shampoo & conditioner I felt that my hair was softer, it took less time to blow it dry and and didn't feel the need to use my straightening iron. Huge time saver.

I will do an update after a few more washes and let you know how my hair holds up. Would love to hear about some of your favorite hair care products. What is the one hair product you couldn't live without?

 If truth is beauty, how come no one has their hair done in a library?  
~Lily Tomlin

Comments

Popular Posts