Mom's of Beauty - Day to Night...

I am trying to get used to calling myself a "makeup artist".  Though some makeup artists train at cosmetology school, I have simply started gathering samples of my work to create a portfolio. I have plans to get my name out to local agencies and bridal boutiques...BUT in the meantime I thankfully have great friends who are willing to let me do their makeup, as well as take their picture.

Here is my friend Candice who allowed me to do a Day to Night look for her. Candice is loving mom of two children as well as a full time working Teacher in Philadelphia. She was thrilled at the idea of getting a look she could do for every day and then spicing it up when an evening out was planned. We decided to stick with a fairly neutral eye and jazzed it up with some pink lips!

Here are some shots of her Day look....look at those gorgeous blue eyes! 


 Seriously look at those lashes!!! Those puppies are all real....I am incredibly jealous!



Here are some pics of her Night look. We added some shimmery gold shadow and added a little dark brown to her crease. For her lips we took off the gloss and added a matte bright pink lipstick, and then applied just a little pinky-gold gloss over top.

 This picture really has nothing to do with makeup but her hair was to gorgeous not to share!


This was such a fun shoot, and a special day for her. Candice was going from my house back home for a birthday party for her daughter. 

I would also like to add a special thank you to my great friend at Sweet Pea Pictures for taking such beautiful pictures! Please check out her out....she is fabulous!


Products - Day Look
Cetaphil Daily Moisturizer
Make Up Forever HD Primer
Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector - Moonstone
Revlon ColorStay Whipped Foundation - Nude
Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer - Nude
M.A.C Eye Shadows - Blanc Type, Omega, Cork
Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Eye Liner - Espresso
Maybelline Volume Express Turbo Boost Mascara - Very Black
Smashbox Bronze Lights Bronzer - Suntan Matte
M.A.C Powder Blush - Well Dressed
NARS Velvet Gloss Lip Pencil - New Lover

Products - Night Look
Naked Palette - Half Baked, Darkhorse
Wet-n-Wild Megalast Lip Color - Smokin' Hot Pink
Tarte Maracuja Lip Gloss - Anna (This was part of a limited edition set, but this set has a similar color.)
Ardell Fashion Lashes - Demi

Comments

Popular Posts