A New Makeup Series.....

When I was pregnant with my son I made a promise to myself that I would do my best to keep my appearance the same as it has been before I was pregnant. Which meant while having a newborn I made a concerted effort to do my hair and makeup every day. Of course there were days when I was at home all day and didn't do anything but that is rare for me.  When my daughter came along I realized that having the 10 or 15 minutes in the morning was almost a mini "me" time. It gave me a minute to just sit by myself, fluff my hair up a bit, add a bit of mascara and gloss and just enjoy it.

Now that I have kids most of my friends are also moms and many of them I have talked to in detail about their beauty regiments. What I have gathered is that whether they are balancing a full time career along with the family responsibilities or balancing staying at home they have all said one of these three things to me: 1) I don't have time to do my makeup, 2) I don't know how to do my makeup, and 3) I don't really care about makeup all that much.

It got me thinking and I realized that often times we moms WANT to feel pretty, but we don't always have the time or the knowledge to get there. So I am starting a new series where I take a hardworking mom and doll her up. The inspirations will come from magazine editorials, maybe a "how to" look, or even just random things that pop into my head. Either way it's a great way for me to do something special for all the amazing moms that I know.

Please be sure to check it out and support all these amazing Moms! Please subscribe on the right side of the page and let me know if you have a mom that would like to participate! 

Comments

Popular Posts