A New Discovery....

While scanning the leftover Christmas items at Target I found myself standing near the magazine isle. I happened upon a new magazine that I have not seen before. Talk about beauty nirvana!

The magazine is called New Beauty.  It was gorgeous ~ article upon article of beauty products for your face, body, skin, along with amazing graphics.  As I flipped through the pages I thought "I have to have it." THEN I noticed the price - $9.95.  I just couldn't do it. But I did snag one of the subscription cards so I could check out the website.

The website is awesome. They have information on all things beauty! Not only do they provide TONS of information they have daily giveaways and other contests and a beauty program called TestTube ~ The ultimate beauty sampling program. This is a one-of-a-kind sampling program enabling members the opportunity to try a variety of the best beauty products before investing in them. You can review the products on the website and share your feedback. Every three months, for just $29.95 (plus shipping and handling), subscribers receive a TestTube filled with deluxe and full-size samples of coveted, high-performance luxury products and the latest issue of NewBeauty magazine. TestTube subscribers also receive video emails, demonstrating how to achieve optimal results with the products.

I have seen some other beauty box programs that are similar to this but I like the idea of getting the magazine along all kinds of beauty products.  If I decide to join I will be sure to post more information about it! 

There is also a section where you can search for a beauty experts. Experts that specialize in body, hair, face, smile & skin. Maybe you are looking for a dermatologist, or even need information on braces. It's all there.  You can search by treatment or specialty, as well as by your state or zip.

They cover the entire social media network; Facebook, Pinterest, and Twitter.  Here is the Company overview from their Facebook page:
"The definitive authority on all things beauty, NewBeauty has established itself as a leading powerhouse beauty brand, educating and empowering women in their beauty decisions, through diverse, multi-channel platforms, including print and web publications, interactive applications, TV, retail shopping, e-commerce, product sampling and events. 

Built on a foundation of trusted content, vetted from an editorial advisory board consisting of top doctors and leading industry experts, NewBeauty delivers solutions and cutting-edge information on a full range of topics from diet, wellness and fitness, to products, treatments and advanced procedures. With an all-access platform—from learning to sampling and buying—NewBeauty is THE BEAUTY AUTHORITY".

I signed up for their newsletter as well as their Facebook page. If you are addicted to beauty like me I highly suggest taking a look!

Comments

Popular Posts