M.A.C haul....

I love M.A.C cosmetics....have I mentioned it before? Just in case I haven't let me say it again....I LOVE M.A.C cosmetics. And today I went on a little shopping spree and loaded up with some great products.

I was beyond giddy for this trip and once inside the store I thought I might loose my mind. I had a list in hand but it was so hard to stick to it...BUT I I managed to keep my self under control. It was hard - but I did it. :)

First off was their brush cleaner. I have been wanting to get this forever and can't wait to give my brushes a good deep cleaning. I do clean my brushes once or twice a week and have been using a soap that I wasn't fond of,  so I am super excited to use this. This one product will clean, disinfect and condition the brush fibers so that brushes will last longer.  The bottle is 23.5 ml and retails for $14.00. There are other cheaper brands out there such as the brand by Sonia Kashuk @ Target. This brush cleaner is 5.1 oz. and retails for $6.99 and was given a 4 star rating ( 5 being the best).

Next is my favorite part. I started a eye shadow palette from their pro line.  They have just come out with new packaging and I have to say it's just gorgeous.  This is a single-sided Palette that accommodates one insert, although you don't have to purchase the insert. I chose not to.  There is a see-through lid so you can see your colors, all while keeping product secure and protected during transit and storage. This palette hold eye shadows, blush, or a mixture of both.  The palette retails for $18.00 and if you want the insert that retails for $9.00.  I chose not to take the insert because I can fit more colors in without it. The insert only holds 15 and without I can probably get about 20 colors in.

I selected 4 colors to start my palette. All matte and all beautiful.  I chose the following colors; Blanc Type ~ a creamy matte beige, Omega~ a muted beige taupe, Cork ~ a muted golden brown and Espresso~ also a muted dark golden brown. I mainly chose these 4 colors because these 4 are great for creating soft, natural eye looks but also these 4 are perfect for eyebrows! I am all about getting double duty from a single product. The pro palette shadows come in a wide, and I mean WIDE range of colors (146 colors) and retails for $12.00.
L to R: Blanc Type, Omega, Cork, and Espresso
L to R: Blanc Type, Omega, Cork, and Espresso



Lastly I picked up a new lip gloss. I have three other M.A.C glosses and they are by far my favorites. Today I picked up a color called Prrrr, a soft pinky~peach with a touch of shimmer.  You can never have enough nudge glosses in my opinion!


The Lipglass glosses come in 37 different shades, something for everyone.  Along with those 37 different colors there are 10 OTHER types of gloss available. It truly is amazing what this brand has to offer.

The other thing about this company that is awesome is that they  have a recycling program.  M·A·C accepts returns of its primary packaging through the "Back to M·A·C Program". By returning six [6] M·A·C primary packaging containers to a M·A·C counter or M·A·C Cosmetics online, you’ll receive a free M·A·C lipstick of your choice.  I love it!

They have also have a pro program.  Here is the info directly from their website.

"M·A·C PRO Membership Program is a paid for membership program open to makeup professionals (Makeup Artists, Aestheticians, Cosmetologists, Hairstylists, Fashion Stylists, Nail Technicians, Costume Designers, Models, On-Air Talent/Performers, and Photographers). M·A·C PRO Membership enables the makeup professional to look to M·A·C for more than simply satisfying all of your product needs. Throughout the program you can count on us to provide you with the highest level of service, unique educational experiences and the most comprehensive selection of professional makeup.

The program offers the makeup professional a direct link to the M·A·C world as well as the following member-exclusive benefits:

Master Classes
Pro-to-Pro Events
Password-protected website, macpro.com
Complimentary Shipping for orders over $150
Discounts from select industry publications
Discounts from select make-up schools

M·A·C PRO Membership has become the industry's leading preferred customer program for the make-up professional. Benefits are available at more than 100 M·A·C locations in more than 30 countries around the world. From Tokyo to New York, London to Los Angeles, M·A·C PRO is the link that binds the world's artist community together."


You can bet I will be checking into that program!!! Sounds right up my alley. 

I will leave you with a quote I found today....cheers!
Our hearts are drunk with a beauty our eyes could never see.  
~George W. Russell




Comments

Popular Posts