November Favorites...

I'm not sure where November went.  It seemed like Halloween was just last week and here we are only a few weeks away from Christmas. Time is FLYING BY! How.Why.What??? I digress.

Onto November Favorites! 

Because I am doing all kinds of shopping for my little ones I haven't picked up much this past month.   I actually only have three little items for my favorites ~ but I really love all three so very much!

First up is Pure Argan Milk by Josie Maran.  You may remember a while back (click here...) that I raved about the Josie Maran Pure Argan Oil. I really loved it and when I ran out I just never went back for more, I'm not really sure why BUT I have found a new love for it and have repurchased it as well as the Argan Milk.

The Argan Milk is a treatment serum that gives you deep hydration using purified water with micro-droplets of argan oil.  This serum is super lightweight and really hydrating. It absorbs into the skin quickly and leaves my skin feeling incredibly soft.  Not only does my skin feel well hydrated but the website also claims to help plump the skin while preserving a youthful cushion. Um Yeah ~ I am all over that!

I use the Argan Milk morning and night and then follow up with the Pure Argan Oil.  I have used it for about a week and I haven't noticed any plumping (yet) but my skin feels fabulously soft and really hydrated. Having dry skin AND being a runner (outside of course) my face can really take a beating and this past week it hasn't feet dry one bit. This product is pricey though ~ it retails for $56.00. I had a coupon for Sephora so that helped but so far I would definitely repurchase, even at the high cost.


Next up is a hair product. I have been using the Kenra Platinum Blow Dry Spray for maybe the last 2-3 hair washings and so far I am really enjoying it. As you all know I have short hair but my hair takes work to blow dry ~ and I'm really impatient about taking the time to do it. When I heard from one of my fave You Tuber's  on how much they liked this product and how much it cut down on their blow-drying time I decided to give it a go.

I ordered it from Amazon and there are different sizes, 1.7 oz. up to 6.8 oz. Price varies as well, ranging from around $15 up to $30. The Kenra website states that using this product will dramatically decrease your blow-dry time and provide heat protection from damage & breakage.

When I am going for a really sleek look I will not only blow-dry my hair but I sometimes run a straightening iron through it so I like the idea that this will help cut down on my blow-dry time as well as provide me with some heat protection.

The website also claims that this product will help eliminate frizz and resist humidity. There is not much moisture in the air this time of year but I can't wait to use this product in the spring & summer.




Last but not least is my all time favorite moisturizer a.k.a lip balm a.k.a hair smoother, etc...
Aquaphor. I seriously cannot live without this stuff.  I have a large tub on my makeup table, I have one in my purse, and one in my car. And I use it for everything. My face, my elbows, my hair, my lips. Everything.  I slather it on my kids cheeks & lips before we go out to the bus. Everything.

The other great thing is you can find Aquaphor just about anywhere: a pharmacy, Target, the grocery store. Everywhere. It's ranges in size and price but will generally cost about $5, about $12 if you want to buy the larger tub.

So that's my short and sweet list...I hope that you had a wonderful Thanksgiving and I am really looking forward to the next few weeks with my little ones and celebrating Christmas. Enjoy the holiday and stay tuned for my next holiday pictorial!

Comments

Popular Posts