Holiday Looks #2 ~ Icy Glimmer...

Today's Holiday look is all about an icy glow, with a touch of blue & brown to bring it all together! This is a remarkably easy look to achieve and would be great for a day of shopping with the girls, or maybe even an event at your child's school. I only used three brushes & my beauty blender for this entire look. As I said so easy...So let's get started!! 

First I hydrated my skin using my Josie Maran Argan Milk...


Next I dotted my foundation all over and used my beauty blender to smooth it all in, then I added a little extra glow using a cream highlighter. I applied this to the high points of my face: my cheekbones, just above the brow bone, the bridge of my nose, my cupids bow and just a tiny dot on my chin. Then I used my beauty blender to blend it all in. I also used some yellow toned concealer for my under eye area (great for counteracting any dark under eye circles)...don't forget to set your concealer. This will help eliminate any creasing and will help your makeup last all day!


Next up is eyes! 

Because I really want my shadow to "glow" I am using a creamy white base as my primer. Then I used a matte cool mid-tone gray to buff into my crease, softly blending in a windshield wiper motion. Then I took an icy blue and tapped that onto the outer corner...I lightly "flicked" this toward the middle of my mobile lid to blend. 


Then I took a shimmery white cream shadow and ran that lightly on my brow bone as well as using my finger to tap it into the inner corner of my eyes. Lastly I used a deep matte brown to line my upper & lower lash line and very gently smudging it out. 


Finally I tight lined my lower lash line with a silver eye liner, filled in my brows, added a couple of generous coats of mascara and the eyes are done. I then softly contoured my cheeks and added a cool toned cream blush to just the apples of my cheeks.  


I wanted to keep the lips on the cool side as well so I used a sheer pink lip gloss and I was done! 


As I said this look is so easy to achieve...fast and so pretty! All products used will be listed below. Stay tuned next week for my third holiday look ~ A glitter cut crease! 

Products
Josie Maran Argan Milk
Lancome Teint Idole Ultra - 250 Bisque W
Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector - Moonstone
Nyx Cosmetics Hi Definition Photo Concealer - Yellow
Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder
Nyx Cosmetics Eye Shadow Base - White
MAC Eye Shadow - Copperplate
Makeup Geek Eye Shadow - Mermaid
E.L.F Long Lasting Lustrous Eyeshadow - White
MAC Eye shadow - Brun
Nyx Cosmetics Retractable Eye Liner - Silver
Anastasia Beverly Hills Dip Brow - Taupe
Eyeko Skin Brush Mascara - Black
Benefit Hoola Bronzer
Nyx Cosmetics Cream Blush - Boho Chic
Lancome Gloss in Love Gloss - Pink Pampille

Comments

Popular Posts