All about the glitter...

I can't believe that Christmas is only 5 days away. I am not ready. My kids are of course. But I managed to  squeeze in one more Holiday look. Today's look would be great for New Year's Eve or maybe even a night out with the girls. It is fun and full of glam!

I did another video and would love to hear what you guys think of them. Of course I am still learning how to use my camera so please be patient with me, and please let me know if would you prefer videos or pictorials. I didn't do my entire face but I will list all products used down below. And if you want to see how I do my foundation or my brows click here and here. 

The highlight of this entire look is the new Lit Cosmetics Glitter Kit I got from Sephora a few weeks ago. I paired it with a smokey eye and nude lips.

I accidentally stopped recording at one point so this will be a 2 part video....here is part one.


And here is part two...


Look at that glitter! My camera does not do it justice. It is so finely milled - it goes on so smoothly and feels like powder. Unfortunately Sephora does not have this color anymore but you can get it directly from Lit Cosmetics. You can get a mini lit kit, which retails for $22.00. That includes one glitter, one bottle of adhesive, and a small brush. Or you can pick a 3 Color Lit Kit which retails for $69.00.  If you want to purchase them individually you can do that as well. The individual glitters retail for $14.00 and the small bottle of adhesive is $10.00. It's amazing how many colors they have. I really want to pick up about 20 more. They are insanely gorgeous.


And since I only did one eye in the video here is a pic of the finished look. Look at that shine from the glitter...LOVE!


Here to wishing you beauties a Happy Holiday and a fantastic New Year! I will be taking a week off to celebrate Christmas with my little ones and the rest of my family BUT I may be able to squeeze in a product review of some amazing new eyeshadows and lippies I just got! Keep your fingers crossed I can find time because these new products are INCREDIBLE!

Products Used: 
Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser Primer
L'oreal True Match Foundation - W3 Nude Beige
Laura Mercier Brightening Powder
Benefit Hoola Bronzer
Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow - Chocolate & Taupe
NYX Cream Blush - Boho Chic
NYX Eye Shadow Base - White
Makeup Geek Eye Shadows - Vanilla Bean, Creme Brule, Corrupt
NYX Cosmetics Jumbo Eye Pencil - Knight
Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara - Very Black
Lit Cosmetics Glitter - Superfly
Rimmell Stay Glossy 3D Lip Gloss - Popcorn for 2


Comments

Popular Posts