Sideswept beauty....

This past weekend was a busy one. I had two Wedding Makeup Trials back to back....Saturday morning and Sunday afternoon. I was one tired little MUA (makeup artist)~ but I LOVE IT!

Sunday's trial was with Kim, an incredibly sweet and gorgeous young lady.  I also had the pleasure of working my girl Alyssa from Glam It Up by Alyssa. Before Alyssa started the hair we got going with the makeup.

Kim had informed me that she very rarely wears makeup and really had no idea what she wanted to do. After talking a little bit about what kind of hair she wanted and what color her bridesmaids were going to be wearing (pastel yellow) we decided to go with a slightly smokey eye. I used gold tones on her lids and some dark browns on the outer corners to define her beautiful brown eyes, as well as some black liner and individual lashes.  Because Kim is getting married in the fall we chose a pretty burgundy lip to finish the look.

As always I just love working with Brides. I feel so honored that they are letting me a party of such a special day!

Comments

Popular Posts