NYX Cosmetics Butter Gloss....

 You all know that I am a fan of lip gloss. It's quick, easy and well....it's easy. Don't get me wrong I love lipstick but I don't often have time to really do it justice.  Being a Mom means I have limited time to put my makeup on at all so I usually look for products that can get me out the door quickly and still make me feel beautiful.

The NYX Cosmetics Butter Glosses do just that! Theses glosses are super shiny, extremely pigmented and smell really nice. The texture is very soft, and I love that they are not sticky.  I have three colors; Maple Blondie, Merengue and Creme' Brulee.  I bought my online at Ulta.com for $4.99 ea.  There are 12 colors with most of them being fairly neutral; shades of pink, peach and nude...there is also one color called Cherry Pie that looks like a deep red. I will definitely be picking that one up for fall.

Here are a couple swatches.  This pic is with no flash....
L to R: Maple Blondie, Merengue, Creme' Brulee
Here is a color swatch with flash...
L to R: Maple Blondie, Merengue and Creme' Brulee
Here are some swatches with me wearing the butter glosses.  All three pictures were taken on three different days.  
Maple Blondie
Merengue
Creme' Brulee
All in all I am really pleased with these glosses and plan on picking up a few more! Do you favor gloss over lipstick? What is your favorite brand and/or color?

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts