Pretty in pink....

Yesterday I had the pleasure of working with Lauren for her trial makeup, a gorgeous young Bride-to-be! Lauren shared with me that her "girls" would be wearing pink dresses so we decided to work that into the makeup.  She also told me that a smokey eye is one of her favorites looks. I wanted her to have a really soft look since the bridesmaids dresses were going to be such a feminine color.

I kept her foundation light & dewy and played up her gorgeous brown eyes.  We tied in the pink theme with a shimmery pink on her lid and defined her crease with some smokey brown tones.  Defining her eyebrows and adding some individual lashes really enhanced the whole look.  The cheeks were swept with a rose blush color and highlighted with a shimmery champagne.  We finished off the look with a pinky brown lip with a shimmery pink gloss over top. 

Here are her before and after photos! 


Lauren looked gorgeous and I am so honored to be able to work with her on her big day!

Comments

Popular Posts