Review ~ Morphe Gun Metal Brushes...

I have a problem. 

I am a beauty junkie. 

There I said it. I love nothing more than discovering new brands of beauty products. The last few weeks have been spent stalking the mailman waiting for some new stuff to be delivered and I was originally going to put all my new goodies in one post. But I would rather take my time with each new thing and really dive into why I love these products! 

Now don't get me wrong. I have my old favorite beauty products that I couldn't live without, but there is something so fun and exciting about finding something brand new....maybe you will branch out from your favorite and give some new beauty product a try! Keep an eye out all these week for posting of my new discoveries! 

First up is from a brand called Morphe. Morphe is currently a store located in Burbank, California. They do ship to all cities that the US Postal Service and Fed Ex ship to. Not only do they sell Makeup Brushes they sell makeup, brush belts, Z palettes and other beauty related items (i.e. brush cleaner, false lashes, and disposable items.) The first time I heard about these brushes was on Instagram. Quite a few beauty pages that I followed started raving about their new Gun Metal line. So of course I had to check it out. I was rather stunned by their prices! They were so reasonable. And they offered a ton of different brush lines (i.e. the gun metal line, vegan brushes and duo fiber.) 

Since the Gun Metal line was what I was hearing so much hype about I thought I would start there. I purchased 4 eye brushes; G13 (blending fluff - $7.95), G14 (Oval Shadow- $6.95), G17 (Round Blender- $7.95) and G18 (Round Crease- $7.95). I have been using these on myself and for a couple of client for the last few weeks and I am astounded by their quality!  


Basically, these brushes are great. They are all incredibly soft and surprisingly lightweight. After several thorough washes and some spot-cleaning, they have yet to shed. They are just firm enough to provide the right amount of 'give' when working with different products. It's not listed online but I believe the bristles are synthetic, I have sent Morphe an email so I will post an update once I know for sure. I have used them on a variety of products from liquid to powder to cream and they held up and applied nicely with each type of product. 

I really like how sleek they look and the gun metal has a slight iridescent look to it. I love that you can purchase these individually. Which is great for me as a makeup artist as there are certain brushes I need multiples of! But it's also great for the average consumer because you are not locked into purchasing a whole entire brush set that you may not need. 

The gun metal line has a large variety of brushes ranging in price from $4.95 to $16.95. Here are a couple of close ups....

G13 Blending Fluff ~ $7.95
G18 Round Crease ~ $7.95
Overall Rating: 10/10
I simply adore these brushes. They are so soft, they do a great job of blending and they are incredibly priced. If you want to check out more of the products from this line, visit their website below...and enjoy!
www.morphebrushes.com

Stay tuned for later this week when I share some amazing new lip products I discovered! 

Comments

Popular Posts