Luciens Manor...

Bridal Expos are a huge part of the Wedding Industry. As a Bride to be I attended a few and as a makeup artist I have attended a few. 

Today I was able to attend a gorgeous Bridal Expo at Luciens Manor in Berlin, NJ. The event was put on by Plan It Expo.  First off I have to say Luciens Manor was stunning! There are 4 different Ballrooms for your special event. Today's expo was in their largest, the La Grande. This ballroom is breathtaking - with a large indoor waterfall and a private outdoor patio. 

The staff were incredibly helpful and the event went off without a hitch - I am sure that much of that was from the incredibly organized staff at Plan It Expo. Plan It Expo products bridal shows, program and publications that will basically help any Bride educate herself on the Wedding Industry. They were full of resources and did a fantastic job of having a wide variety of different vendors. 

As per usual I was there with my partner in crime, Alyssa from Glam It up along with a Bride we have worked with in the past. Annalise was our model and basically our spokesperson for the day. Alyssa had a gorgeous Birdcage Veil so we went with a Retro vibe and gave her some stunning curls and classic makeup! 

Here are a few shots taken indoors....check out that up~lighting. So pretty! 


And here are some taken in the private patio outside...


And lastly a few close-ups of our stunning model....


Such a fun day and I am excited to start booking some new Brides for 2015! Happy Sunday my beauties! 

Comments

Popular Posts