Bleeding Heart.....

As I was perusing Facebook and Instagram I noticed that there was a trend with makeup looks for Valentines Day. Most of them were very soft, and romantic and pretty. Which would be perfect if you were going out for a cozy dinner with your Valentine. 

I decided I wanted to do something different for Valentines Day. I have nothing against this Day of Love - just didn't want to do the typical "beauty" look. So I grabbed my face paint, a little bit of red and black eye shadow and went to work! This entire look was done with Snazzaroo red face paint, some Ben Nye red pigment, some loose red glitter and MAC's Black track fluid line gel liner. Enjoy!




My daughter loves to watch me do looks like these, and of course always wants her makeup done as well. So we played around and dressed her up like her favorite character these days ~ Queen Elsa from Frozen.

Comments

Popular Posts