A compilation of recent looks.....

Time always seems to get away from me. I am a Mom, a Wife, a Makeup Artist....just a few hats that I wear daily. But I tell myself constantly how blessed I am to be living the life that I am. I wanted to take a few minutes to highlight some of the beautiful Brides I have been to honored to work with!

First I have to say a HUGE Thank You to my partner in crime ~ Alyssa from Glam It Up. We were brought together by a random facebook posting from a friend and we clicked immediately. This pic was from a recent Bridal Expo we were at. We were laughing at how similar our outfits were, and no it was not planned.  Such a sweet & kind woman!!! I am so happy to be working with her!


Without further ado here are the gorgeous ladies I have been sharing my time with. Enjoy!
Photos by Robert Alan Studio
Photos by Robert Alan Studio

Photos by Silver Image Photography
Photos by Silver Image Photography
Photos by Premier Touch Photography
Photos by Premier Touch Photography

These are just a few of the amazing Brides I have had the pleasure of working with. I hope to get some more pictures up soon! Not only do I get to work with amazing women but I come get to network with some truly remarkable Photographers! How lucky am I!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts