A new obsession....

If you go through my makeup collection you would see that I have quite a variety of makeup. I have drugstore products and higher end products. I am just as happy looking at makeup in Sephora as I am CVS or Walgreens.  I am not picky - I love it all.  Recently I have become infatuated with a drugstore brand by the name of Milani. Not only are they great quality they are wonderfully priced!

Some of my favorite drugstore blushes are from Milani - I use them in my professional kit. Back in April of last year I talked about a few of their blushes (see that post here), I have since added a few more of their pieces and I had to share!

This spring Milani came out with a few limited edition blushes and I have to say I am planning on keeping these for my own personal use - they are just two gorgeous not too.  I had a hard time finding these but I am thrilled I did. The LE collection of blushes are similar to their other blushes but have a gorgeous matte finish and the shape of a flower is pressed into the pan. I think there were 5 limited edition colors. I snagged two - Flora Passion (a bright matte pink) and Romantic Rose (a dusky pink).

How gorgeous are these blushes!!!!
 
L to R: Flora Passion, Romantic Rose
A close up of Flora Passion....just amazing!
The other part of their spring release are the new Brilliant Shine Lip Gloss. There are 14 shades, I grabbed two that will be perfect for spring. Mai-Tai (a bright orange bronze gloss with shimmer) and Nude Touch (clear with rose gold shimmer).  Now that I have tried two I would LOVE to go back and pick up a few more. These glosses have a beautiful rich color, extreme high shine, and are really comfortable to wear. One of the things I love about gloss is how shiney it is but at the same time I don't like glosses that feel super sticky or heavy on my lips. These don't feel that way at all. And they smell wonderful! Not super perfum-y, almost like a warm vanilla cookie. Yum!
They retail for $5.49 and I found mine at CVS. 

I also picked up a few of their lipsticks - which were going to be for my kit but like the flower blushes I have fallen in love with them so they may end up in my personal collection. I am always on the hunt for the perfect nude lipstick and Milani has done a pretty wonderful job of creating two of my favorites.

L to R: Dulce Caramelo and Rose Femme
L to R: Dulce Caramelo and Rose Femme
The color statement lipsticks are a lightweight creamy formula that contain Vitamins A, C, & E to moisturize and nourish lips.I love that they come in so many finishes: Vinyl, Metallic, Cream, Shimmer, Pearl & Matte finish.

Dulce Caramelo is nude brown pearl and can be layered with other lipsticks.  Rose Femme is a rose brown matte and again can be layered to create other looks.  I have one other called Rose Hip which is a hot pink cream - that one is in my kit but I often wear it in the summer because it's a beautiful blue toned hot pink. These retail for $5.49 and I also picked these up at CVS.

If you are looking for a high quality brand for reasonable prices I would check out the Milani line!

Comments

Popular Posts