Product Review ~ Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush....

First post of the year! Woo hoo!! One of my resolutions this year to be more consistent with my product reviews. I really love trying out new makeup and want to be sure to share what I find with all of you. With that being said if you have a product you love and would like for me to review and share with my readers please let me know!

Onto the makeup!!!

I came across this product quite a while ago but the one I purchased got lost in my makeup organizer and quite honestly I just forgot about it. Until I picked up a second color and then realized how much I love these little blushes!

The blush comes in pan form with a flip top lid. And it has the most amazing texture. It really is bouncy when you touch it. But yet it feels almost velvety...and applies like a powder. It's crazy, but in a good way. The color in the pans are very bright, which turned me off initially but it gives you the most amazing sheer color when applied to the cheeks.  You can apply it with your fingers, a sponge or a brush...I have done it with all of them and love how soft the color is.  It truly gives you a perfect flush....like when little kids have been playing outside and come inside adorable rosy cheeks. 

I have four of the 10 shades available. Here is a swatch of the colors. Keep in mind that I applied 2 or 3 swatches so I could really have the color show up. Otherwise they would be much sheerer....

Top to Bottom: Peach Satin, Pink Plum, Plum Wine and Coffee Cake
These retail for about $6.50 to $7ish. I picked up couple of mine at Wal-Mart for only $6.44 but I have seen them for a bit more at Ulta and Target.  

Since I picked up a few more colors these have been my go-to blush...I have been wearing them every day. They even beat out my MAC blush that I really love! Because they give such a sheer glow I would say these are perfect for everyday wear, plus you don't need multiple tools- just your finger!

This product definitely gets a thumbs up in my book! Have you tried these...what did you think? Would love to hear about it!

Comments

Popular Posts