Three Custom Color Lip Gloss Pot Review....

Onto the good stuff of my July Wantable Beauty Box! The Makeup!!!!

This product review is from Three Custom Color, and it's the Classic Lip Gloss Pot. I was immediately drawn to this when I opened my box because of the color...


It looked like it was going to be really dark, but I was pleasantly surprised once I applied it. It went on very, very sheer with just the softest hint of a reddish-pink. It did not feel too sticky, which was good because I am not usually a fan of lip pots. I like something that I can apply quickly, preferably one-handed. 

I kind of figured it would end up sitting in my makeup box and it might be something that would just gather dust. BUT THEN...I started thinking outside the box and decided to try this out as a blush color!!! HOLY COW....absolutely stunning. It blended out to the prettiest shade of pink and gave my face the perfect amount of "flush." I have been using it almost daily.....
Left side is one color swatch, the right side if slightly blended...
After realizing how much I loved this as a blush I took a look at the website and was pleased by how many products they offer.  There is a full line of face, eyes, lip products and makeup brushes. But I also noticed they are on the higher end.  This lip pot retailed for $22.00....fairly expensive for a little bitty gloss pot. I really love the color as a blush and I "like" the actual gloss but not sure I would be willing to re-purchase.

Stay tuned for the next and final review for my July Box. It will be for an eye shadow and an eyebrow palette!

Comments

Popular Posts