Bright Coral Summer Look....

I love perusing Instagram and Pinterest for new makeup looks. Some I try out on myself but often I feel that it's best for my readers to see looks on someone other than me. Using other "models" gives people an idea of my skill set and what looks I can do.

Recently I came across a look on Instagram of a pretty Coral & Brown look.  The girl that was showcasing the makeup had really light green eyes. If you haven't noticed ~ I have blue. However my beautiful neighbor does have green eyes. I gave her a call and she willingly said "sure!"

Not only did I get to do makeup on her but she let me "pretend" that I was a photographer....which was extremely unnerving being that my  model was Ashley, from Ashley Sorbello Photography.  Definitely check out her work....she does fabulous work!

Without further ado here are a few pics from our shoot! I hope you enjoy and if you do please subscribe, and don't forget to check out my FaceBook page...Makeup by Miranda, give it a like and share with your friends!



Comments

Popular Posts