July's Wantable Beauty Box Review....

I have been MIA. Summer has taken me by surprise....well not really but I have no idea how so many days have passed since my last post. I apologize, will try to get my stuff together!

I received my July Wantable Beauty Box WAY back at the beginning of July but honestly I didn't even really get to try anything out until just last week. We were out of town for the 4th and then when we came back my daughter had swim lessons and my son had summer enrichment at school- crazy (busy) times.

BUT I finally got a chance to open that bad boy and up and do some investigating.

In this month's box there was a wide range of products; a few makeup items but also some tools and skincare. I know last month I did a separate post on each item but since there are some non-makeup items I am going to group them together.

First up is from Cailyn Cosmetics. A gorgeous pair of false eyelashes....these retail for $10 on their site. Which is not too pricey but definitely more than a drugstore brand. MAC sells their false lashes for about $16.00....so I am hoping that they are good quality lashes I can use multiple times!

 

I am a sucker for false lashes. I think they can enhance any makeup look. Even if you are going for a more natural look. There are so many different lengths and types. If you have not given them a try please do! Can't wait to wear these!!

Next up is a Blush Brush from Cala.  It's a retractable brush so it's perfect for traveling. The brush is  soft and from the few times I have used it, it blends nicely. I probably will not use this for everyday as I have other brushes that are a nicer in quality, but this little guy will for sure be getting a spot in my travel bag!


Lastly is my one piece of skincare. It comes from a company called Frownies.com.  I received the Frownies Eye Gels, an anti-wrinkle treatment for puffy bags under the eyes that contains powerful anti-oxidants that help protect your skin.

The website claims that these little eye gels improve the appearance of fine lines, dark spots and discoloration. Essentially you wear them for 30 minutes and you should see a reduction in the appearance of fine lines and dark circles. The pack I received has 3 sets and it says on the package that I can re-use them multiple times. BUT  in order to reuse them you must wet the gels with a rosewater toner that they sell. Hmmm....probably won't be doing that. Unless of course I try them and I suddenly look 10 years younger. Wink, wink.





 All in all it was an ok month. I liked last month's box better, simply because it had more makeup products. But it is what it is....Stay tuned for the next review; A lip pot, shadow and eyebrow kit!

Comments

Popular Posts