June Favorites!

Summer is here. 

I think. Actually it's been hard to tell here in South Jersey where it the rain is ENDLESS!

I am thinking about investing in a boat. And lots of waterproof makeup. Not necessarily in that order. 

Anyhow, onto my favorites for the month of June. I actually have a fairly short list this month, but these few items are things that I have been using almost daily!

First up is my MAC Cosmetics Eye Kohl Pencil in Teddy. This pencil is awesome and it can be used for so many looks. You can use it on your water line to make your eye lashes look thicker, you can use it on your upper and lower lid to define the eyes and this pencil is so silky & creamy you can use this as a base for an intense eye look.  This retails for $16.00, which may seem high for an eye liner but because it can be used in so many ways it's worth the price! I will be investing in a few more colors very soon!

Next is my Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector. 

During the summer I love luminous skin, and this is my secret weapon! This product is a sheer liquid, actually it's more like a creme texture, and it give your skin a soft, natural glow. Sometimes I will mix this right in with my foundation, BB Cream, or Tinted Moisturizer to give an all over luminosity. But it also works wonderfully as a highlight on the high points of the face (cheekbones, down the bridge of the nose, and your cupids bow.) This is pricey - it retails for $41 but it lasts for a very long time. I have had mine for about 6 months and I have used maybe 1/2 of the bottle. I have the color Moonstone, but it also comes in Opal (a pinky gold) and Topaz (a golden bronze.) This is an item I will be re-purchasing for sure!

Lastly is my Essential Tools Hi-Def Deluxe Eye Duo Set. This brush set was picked up at Wal-Mart almost as an after thought. I had been looking for a fluffy blending brush, something a bit larger than my beloved MAC #217 Brush. I saw this set and thought I can always use another angled eye brush (they are great for filling in brows but also for getting a clean, crisp line with lipstick!)

Being that the price was so cheap (only $8.97) I thought why not. I am so happy I took a chance. I LOVE these brushes. I have used them every single day since I bought them. They work great for both powder and cream products. I just love them!

Well that is the my itty-bitty list for the month of June. I hope you are having a wonderful Summer and would love to hear about any items that you absolutely must have for summer!! 

Comments

Popular Posts