Skillshare Class Part Two! Learn to lift and enhance your eyes....

This morning I finally got around to do my 2nd look of my Skillshare class. The second look was to use bright colors again but to also lift and enhance your eyes. I was not as happy with this second look as I was the first, see that here....but it all about learning some new things right? Right....so onto the pics.

The first step was to line the upper and lower water line with black eye liner. A champagne pink creme pencil was placed on the inner tear duct and softly blended into the center of the eye. Next I used a duo~chrome purple on the center of the lid, just over the iris. Then I applied a matte gray creme shadow focusing on the outer corner of the eye and blending gently into the outer crease as well as under the lower lashes. Two coasts of black mascara finished off the eyes. For the face I applied a very thin layer of foundation, a soft pink blush and Coral lips.






Comments

Popular Posts