Baby Beauty!!

A few weeks back I had posted pictures of a good friend who gave birth to a beautiful baby boy. I had mentioned that I had 3 friends that were all pregnant at the same time. I was lucky enough to be a part of friend #2's maternity shoot not long after that first post.

My friend Jill is a nurse at CHOP and has three girls ~ twin 6 year olds and a almost 4 year old. She was thrilled to find out that baby #4 was going to be a boy! Jill does not often wear makeup so we went very  natural, along with soft & shiney hair.

Love the face on the littlest one! Adorable...
Kisses for Mama!
So sweet!

I am happy to announce that these three sweet little girls welcomed their new little brother on April 4 and they are all doing wonderful! Congratulations Gaskill Family!

Comments

Popular Posts