Review ~ Instantly Ageless...

Today I am sharing a review about a new anti-wrinkle cream that has some serious buzz out in the world wide web.

I actually saw heard about this product weeks ago from my hairdresser and I have to say I impressed but also skeptical. I mean there are thousands of "anti-aging" products out there and I would be lying if I said I hadn't tried some of them.

About a week ago I heard that Kim DeCant (the owner of Vintage Day Spa & Salon) was offering samples and I of course contacted her right away to try Instantly Ageless. You may remember that Kim was the one to got me hooked on the Makeup Eraser (you can read about that here...) so I was pretty excited to give this new product a try.

Let me first give you some info about this product.

Instantly Ageless is an anti-wrinkle cream that works to diminish signs of aging - so it's job is basically to lessen the signs of fine lines, shrink your pores, soften lines around the mouth, etc.

All of this without the use of needles. As the website claims,
"a peptide that works like botox."

It comes in a box of 25 vials and each vial can be used 2-3 times. Essentially this could last you for about a month and half if used every single day.

It retails for $64.95 and can be found on Kim's website: www.lookingfab.jeunessglobal.com.

Now onto the results! 

I started with a fresh clean, moisturized face. And for the sake of the pictures I only applied to one under eye area.



As you can see I have fine lines around the outer corners of each of my eyes and some slight bagging underneath, as well as fine lines around my lip area.

To apply you start with a small drop (smaller than a pea size), and start tapping that in a thin layer on the area you want to target. You don't want to tap the product on until fully dry, you want to be sure to leave it about 15-20% damp. I did under my left eye - of course I didn't think about the mirror image for the picture so it will be my right eye to you guys.

Here is a time lapse of two minutes....Keep in mind I have no makeup on - I am only using the Instantly Ageless. 


You can definitely see a change in my under eye area. My eye bag is less visible, and the small lines have decreased significantly. I did not use this on the upper part of my eye, which is very hooded or the outer corner - strictly my under eye area.

Here is one more close-up after two full minutes....


My one con about this product was that my under eye area felt very tight...which of course would make sense since the product basically "shrinks" as it is drying. Since I already have dry skin I would really need to make sure I moisturize well before using this product, especially for my under eye area.

These results are not permanent. The website claims that the results should last about 6-9 hours. For me the results lasted quite a long time...I'm not sure I could say 9 but definitely between 5-6 hours.

I was given one vial and I used it a total of three times. Each time I had the same results. This is a product that I am giving serious consideration to purchasing. BUT I noticed that there is a 3-box requirement right now online and spending almost $200 for an eye cream might be a little out of my budget. I absolutely would purchase one box as I believe it would last me quite a while. I don't think this is a product I would use every single day. This would be a product that I would use when going out, whether that be to meet up with friends or a date night with my hubbie.

I hope this was helpful and if you already use this product I would love to hear what you think of it!

Comments

  1. Thank u so much for review!! Just to clarify-there is a 3 box LIMIT not a requirement. Due to the high demand for the product they put a cap on how many you could buy at one time. I appreciate your review as always!!!
    Kim DeCant
    Www.lookingfab.jeunesseglobal.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts