Mom's of Beauty ~ Shades of Grey...

This is a very special Mom's of Beauty. Why you ask, because I am doing a makeover on my very own Mom! I knew she was going to be coming out for a visit this spring and I knew that I wanted to do her makeup while she was here.

I have always thought my Mom was gorgeous ~ who am I kidding IS gorgeous. I love looking back at old pictures of her. I managed to talk her into bringing some pictures out so I could post them and I am so glad she did! Take a look....

The picture on the right was her High School Senior Picture and on the left she figures she was about 22ish.
Although this is probably one of my favorites....have always loved it. Maybe it's the matching headband! What a hottie.....imagine her in the late 70's ~ tall (she is 5'9), skinny and blonde. Hubba hubba!


Of course this is how I remember her as a kid.....

Weren't the three of us just the cutest! 
That was a fun trip down Memory Lane....now let's get down to business....Makeup!

I surprised my mom with a visit to the salon so she could get a haircut along with the makeover.  My mom has lovely blue eyes so I decided to play them up with a soft, smokey grey eye. We had some fun and applied some individual false lashes as well!  Here is a before shot:


And here is the after.....I apologize in advance for how many pics there are. But it's my mom and I am allowed to brag about how beautiful she is right!!!!


Of course we had to throw in a couple of pics with her and the kiddies!!!


All in all it I was thrilled to be able to do my Mom's makeup and make her beautiful ~ well more beautiful! Thank you Mom for being my gorgeous model. I hope that you enjoyed yourself!!!
I Love you Mom!!!!



Products Used: 
Daniel Sandler Liquid Foundation - 007
Beauty Fusion - Tinted Moisturizer in Light
Maybelline Dream Lumi Highlighter Pen - Nude Chair
Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Concealer - Light/Medium
Clinique Lid Smoothie - Currant
MAC Eye Shadow - Omega
MAC Eye Shadow - Satin Taupe
MAC Eye Shadow - Blanc Type
Maybelline Eye Studio Master Drama Cream Liner - Coal Commander
Buxom Lash Mascara - Black
Ardell Individual False Lashes
Cover Girl Clean Pressed Powder - Tan
Tarte 12 Hour Amazonian Clay Blush - Adventurous
Wet-n-Wild Coloricon Bronzer - Reserve Your Cabana
Buxom Big & Healthy Lip Polish - Trixie

Comments

Popular Posts