Mom's of Beauty ~ Smoldering Eyes...

I have a slight obsession with a smokey eye and a nude lip. I would wear it every day if I could.  I also have a slight obsession with dark grungy makeup.  I  have been dying to try this look out....and I finally got the chance and on a perfect model!

My friend Amy, the driving force behind Sweet Pea Pictures is kind of a rocker chick. Although now that she is a mom of two girls, she has other priorities.  BUT her inner "bad girl" is still there lingering under the surface.  I knew she would be the perfect person to rock this look!

We went with a strong eye and a nude lip and then switched it up towards the end with a red lip for an almost goth look.

My favorite!!!!



I  love how blue/green her eyes look here!

This was such a fun shoot to do and a first for me as I was the one behind the camera! Amy is the photographer that has been helping me out with all my shoots WHICH is helping me to build my portfolio. So a HUGE thank you to her!!  Please take a moment to check out her website!! 

A witty woman is a treasure; a witty beauty is a power.
~ George Meredith
 
 
Products
Revlon Colorstay Whipped Foundation - Nude
Maybelline Dream Lumi - Nude
MAC Fluid Line - Black tracks
MAC Pigment - Dark Soul
MAC Pigment - Naked
MAC Shadow - Cork
MAC Shadow - Omega
Cover Girl Clean Pressed Powder - Tan
Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush - Adventurous
MAC Lip Glass - Big Baby
MAC Prolongwear Lipglass - Lasting Achievement
MAC Lipstick - Retro

Comments

Popular Posts