Hot Chocolate....

It's cold. I am over it. When the weather is yucky and cold my kids always ask for Hot Chocolate so I thought I would use that as my inspiration today.

I used the Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette (I LOVE this palette!) I used three of the colors: Venus, Naked2, and Faint.

I wanted to keep the look soft but slightly smokey.
First I used MAC Power Point Eye Pencil in Stubborn brown on the upper and lower water lines. Then I  lined the upper and lower lash line and softly smudged it out. I used Naked2 in my crease and blended upwards. I applied Faint to the lid and blended up to my crease, as well as under my lower lash line, again blending it out to get that smokey look. I finished with Venus on my brow bone as a highlight. The look was finished with some black mascara.



Comments

Popular Posts