Tim + Terese || McCullough's Emerald Golf Course || Egg. Harbor Township

One of my favorite things about working with Brides in hearing how met or the story of their engagement. I also love it when their story is intertwined with their Wedding Day Nuptials.

You may remember these gorgeous engagement photos of the lovely couple a few weeks back...

Photos Courtesy of Amanda Erickson Design + Photography

Tim is a pilot so they combined his job and their love of travel into a really cool wedding theme.



Might I add that Tim handmade their cake topper. Impressive right! I am a fellow coffee lover so I had to add this adorable picture of the two of them.




And of course I saved the best for last....I just adore this photo of the two of them. So in love....


Congratulations to Tim & Terese...Thank you for letting me be a part of your very special day!


Photography: Amanda Erickson Design + Photography 
Hair: Becky Gellenthin from The Boulevard Salon 
Makeup: Me
Cake: JamieCakes by Jamie Burrows
Florist: Primrose and Company
Venue: McCullough's Emerald Golf Course

Comments

Popular Posts