Product Review ~ Urban Decay Naked and Naked2 Palette....

The end of 2013 is quickly approaching. Christmas is right around the corner and New Year's will be here in the blink of an eye.  I thought this would be a great time to showcase a few products that are perfect for special events.  Whether that be your family Christmas Party or a fun night out on the town....I'll give you some great products and some tips as well so you can look your best no matter the occasion!

Add caption
I present the Urban Decay Naked and Naked2 Palettes....if you have not heard of the Naked Palette I am quite certain you have been living under a rock.....well maybe not but it has reached almost iconic status.  So in true Urban Decay fashion they created the Naked2 palette and just this past week came the release of the Naked3. I have yet to get my mitts on that one but it's on the wish list for sure! But back to the first two....



The original Naked Palette has 12 eye shadows....ranging from a soft champagne to a metallic gunmetal gray.  There are two matte shades and a variety of satin & shimmer shades.  The entire palette has a copper/brown base to it. There are endless looks you can create from soft & natural to dark & dramatic.

L to R: Virgin (nude satin), Sin (champagne shimmer), Naked (buff matte), Sidecar (beige sparkle), Buck (brown matte), Half Baked (bronze), Smog (golden brown shimmer), Darkhorse (bronze-plum shimmer), Toasted (taupe-bronze), Hustle (mocha shimmer), Creep (near-black metallic), Gunmetal (dark grey metallic)

Here is a look I did on a friend last year using the Naked Palette ~
Photo Credit - Sweet Pea Pictures

The Naked2 Palette also has 12 shades but there is more of a gray-mauve undertone to this set...again there are two matte shades and the rest are a variety of satin & shimmer. 

Foxy (cream bisque with matte finish), Half Baked (golden-bronze with shimmering finish), Booty Call (shimmering cork), Chopper (copper shimmer with silver microglitter), Tease (creamy pale brown with matte finish), Snake Bite (dark bronze shimmer with metallic base), Suspect (pale golden beige with shimmering finish), Pistol (light gray-brown with shimmering finish), Verve (oyster with shimmering finish), YDK (cool bronze shimmer with metallic base), Busted (deep brown with shimmering finish), Blackout (blackest black with matte finish)

Here is a look I did on myself using the Naked2 Palette ~

As I said both palettes give you such a wide range of colors that you can really create any type of look you want.  However they are on the pricier side.  Each palette retails for $52.00, but I have had my Naked Palette for well over a year and have used it on myself numerous times and on many brides and I have yet to hit pan. 

The Naked3 palette also has 12 shades but with a rose gold undertone to them....I have seen swatches and they look amazing so when that is added to my collection I will be sure to get a review up. 

Stay tuned for more great products that you can use for the Holidays!

Comments

Popular Posts