Jack Frost....

My kids had a snow day. What would a normal parent do? Find a craft, play a movie, maybe go outside...that doesn't happen when you live with a makeup artist. Both me and the kids started playing with makeup!

I was inspired by another Makeup Artist that I came across on Facebook ~ MadeU Look by Lex. She was just running a contest on her page - to create a look based on ice/snow.  I missed the deadline to enter, but I thought it would be fun to try something out anyway. 

This was my first time working with something besides makeup (I used cake sprinkles for the ice), and let me just say I made a HUGE mess. But it was really fun to do something outside of my comfort zone and be creative.  Check it out...let me know what you think. I actually have a few more ideas brewing in my head so stay tuned!




And I couldn't miss an opportunity to show off my adorable little ones...

My cute kitty cat...
And my handsome zombie...

Comments

Popular Posts