Product Review ~ Anastasia Beverly Hills Eye Covet Set....

Anastasia Soare is an icon in the beauty industry.  She THE eye brow expert in Hollywood and has worked on numerous celebrities; Oprah Winfrey, Madonna, Jennifer Lopez, Naomi Campbell, Jada Pinkett Smith...just to name a few. She hails from Romania and professionally trained as an esthetician before moving herself and her family to Los Angeles. In 1997 she opened her first on Bedford Drive in Beverly Hills and has not stopped. 

For anyone that has any interest in the beauty world her name is synonymous with eyebrows but she is also branching out to other areas of the cosmetic world.  This past year she released two eye shadow palettes that were HOT items and were hard to find.  The Catwalk Palette and the Lavish Palette.  I LOVE both sets. So I was thrilled to hear that she was releasing an eyeliner set called the Anastasia Beverly Hills Eye Covet Waterproof Eyeliner Set. 

The set includes 7 shades of creamy smudge-proof & water-proof eye liners. Four of the liners have glitter mixed in and the other three are matte colors.
The colors are; Noir, Steel, Gilded, Azure, Lavish, Absynthe, and Midnight. Here is a swatch of the colors on the inner part of my wrist.


My camera did not do the glitter liners any justice.  As you can see there is a wide range of shades and they are extremely soft. Great for blending and once they set they really do stay put.  I had to really scrub my wrist to get the color off.  I wore Gilded the other day and it stayed in my water line all day long.  Here is a close up of some eye makeup I did using the liner in my lower water line.

 

As you can see this look is a very natural soft makeup but you could really get creative with these pencils and do an intense dramatic eye makeup.  Perfect for New Years Eve....especially using the liners with the glitter in them.

The set retails for $28.00 and I purchased mine at Ulta. I did look online but it's not listed in their website so if you are interested in picking this up I would call your local Ulta and see if they have it in stock.  I am not sure if it was a limited edition, which would explain why it's not on their site.

This is a great set and really not to bad for the price. I am thrilled to add it to my collection and can't wait to create some more looks with it.  I am planning another post to be up later today all about some shimmery lip glosses that would be great for any Holiday event you have coming up so stay tuned!

Comments

Popular Posts