Wet n Wild Mega Last Lip Color Review....

I don't often wear lip stick....not that I don't like lipstick but I am kind of lazy. Most of the time I prefer lip gloss because it's quicker to apply. Quite honestly when I am running around with my children I don't have time to carefully apply my lipstick....BUT I may be changing my tune.

In the YouTube world there has always been a buzz about Wet n Wild products. I must admit I like their eye shadows, but they are usually very shimmery and I am a matte kind of girl.  I kept hearing about these Mega Last Lip Colors so I decided to try a few out.

First I purchased  two neutral colors....Bare It All and Just Peachy. Very plain, very neutral shades. Totally fell in love with both of them. They are two of my go-to colors for everyday looks.  Then I went back and bought a few more...Vamp It up and Purty Persimmon - two very dramatic colors. Vamp It Up is basically a Dark Plum and Purty Persimmon is a super bright tomato~ey red. Again, fell in love with them. Lastly I picked up Cherry Bomb, Cherry Picking and Spiked With Rum. I have decided that I need to have ALL of these colors because they are PHENOMENAL! There are 26 colors and I cannot wait to add them all
to my collection. 

I bought my lippies at a few different places; Walmart, CVS, and Rite Aid. I think they are all generally about $1.99....CRAZY I KNOW!! They are so pigmented, smooth and last for ever!
I did a wedding yesterday and wore Cherry Bomb...it lasted for over 5 hours. All the while I was drinking water and chatting like crazy.When first applied they have a great shiny texture and then they set to a soft matte, not quite a satin finish but in between a matte and a satin.

The Wet n Wild site has the following info on these lippies....
"This 4-hour, long wearing lip color leaves a semi-matte, crème finish in one stroke. Glides on easily with rich, velvety color that doesn't cake, feather, or bleed. Made with hydrating skin-care ingredients: Hyaluronic Microspheres provide extraordinary adhesion to lips, an exclusive polymer complex offers cushion-like feel and texture, and natural marine plant extracts Coenzyme Q10 and Vitamins A & E help smooth lips."

Now for some swatches...

L to R: Bare It All, Just Peachy, Cherry Picking, Purty Persimmon, Spiked With Rum, Cherry Bomb, Vamp It Up

L to R: Bare It All, Just Peachy, Cherry Picking, Purty Persimmon, Spiked With Rum, Cherry Bomb, Vamp It Up

I am so in love with these lippies and cannot wait to pick up some more shades! A definite bargain and amazing product...I would highly suggest these if you are a lipstick kind of a gal.

Planning a blog post on a couple of my favorite makeup tools in the next post, so stay tuned!

Comments

Popular Posts