The Original Beauty Blender...

Being a free lance makeup artist requires me to have brushes, lots of brushes. I have brushes for foundation, for blending eye shadow, for lining your eyes, brushes for blush, pin point concealing...I have LOTS of brushes.

Recently I acquired a new tool. WHich has basically replaced any brushes that I used for foundation or concealers.  I cannot live without this pink little sponge. The Original Beauty Blender. You may have seen this tear drop sponge...if you  haven't you must be living under a rock. He he he he. Just kidding.

This tiny aerodynamic sponge has been out since around 2007...yes I am a little late to the game! This sponge does amazing things for your foundation. Here is some info from their website:

"Beautyblender’s patent-pending elliptical shape makes application foolproof by allowing you to access hard-to-reach areas with stunning ease. Its suede texture is sensual to the touch and its unique curves fit the contours of your face, leaving your make up dazzling and undetectable. Beautyblender is latex free, non-allergenic and odor free."


The texture of this sponge is truly amazing. It feel so soft and just blend everything together so smoothly. It really gives you the appearance of an airbrushed finish. I bought my very first sponge a couple of weeks ago and I use it every single day now. I even bought two more for my professional kit, along with a cleanser for them. They are pricey - Sephora sells them for $20 for one but I got a double pack on Amazon for $25 and the solid cleanser was only $13. 

One of the things I love about this sponge is the shape.  The round part makes it so easy to blend my foundation in and the pointy side is perfect for blending my concealer in around my eyes and nose....it just fits perfectly!

If you are looking for an easy to use tool for flawless makeup I would highly suggest this little beauty!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts